Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Five Year Engagement

I liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall for what it was. I liked this enough for what it was trying to be. But not enough to actually watch the whole thing. I think I made it 50 minutes in when I realized I still had 70 minutes left and I decided to bail.

I listened to an interview with director Nicholas Stoller on Elvis Mitchell after giving up and almost decided to rerecord but I decided against it. I have better things to do with my time with my 70 minutes - like write snarky reviews of movies.

Directed by Nicholas Stoller
2012
HBO

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

another emily blunt winner for me. i really liked this as i did forgetting sarah marshall. i like jason segel's take on things and the pace of his films. i also really liked the ending.