I hadn't seen this movie since the one time I saw it in the theaters (I think with Terry Crummitt) and my memories of it were a bit sketchy.
But the minute the movie started, it all came flooding back. I can't believe that this movie was a box office success back in the day. It is so darn odd. I'm glad I watched it again. It reminded me of being in high school.
1. I forgot how much I used to like Danny Elfman's scores.
2. Winona Ryder really can't act. Wow.
3. I had completely forgotten that Alan Arkin and Dianne Wiest were in this.
4. I wanted more Vincent Price. Brilliant.
5. The set design is unbelievably great. All the suburban stuff, Edward's home, everything.
6. I'm pretty sure that Anthony Michael Hall should have won an Oscar for his role.
Directed by Tim Burton
A Last Visit with Grandma Marilyn
9 hours ago