I wasn't expecting much but, wow, did this movie blow.
Let me count the ways.
1. Boring as all get out.
2. Way too long.
3. Way too stupid.
4. Why was Button born the size of a baby and then died the size of a baby? I see why he couldn't be born the size of an adult man but wouldn't it have made sense for him to die the size of an adult who had baby features?
5. No drama at all except for the scene fighting the Nazis.
6. Brad Pitt didn't look at all old. He just looked like Brad Pitt with some makeup.
7. Strained so hard to be so important. Is Erik Roth the worst screenwriter out there? He's terrible.
8. Yes, it was like Forrest Gump (another Roth script) but that movie is like Citizen Kane compared to this one. At least, things happened in that movie.
Directed by David Fincher
Super Hero Sammy
13 hours ago