I think that I wanted to see this when it came out but my dad wouldn't let me. Something about too much sex and raunchy violence. I see what he meant. I had no idea how much raunch there was to this movie.
Other thoughts I had while watching this movie:
- Oliver Stone co-wrote this?
- Wow, Conan's mom just got decapitated while poor little Conan was holding her hand. So dramatical!
- This reminds me of Mongol.
- Conan sure likes killing people for sport.
- Conan sure likes being asked to mate. He's all gentle too. But rough when needed.
- This also reminds me of Krull, Caligula, Princess Leah in bondage in Return of the Jedi, and Clash of the Titans. I love this movie!
- How many lines of dialogue does Arnold actually speak? Less than 10?
- Wow, Arnold is wearing A LOT of makeup.
- Dude, Conan just boned that witch, soft core style, and then threw her into a fire after she bared vampire teeth! What the hell is going on?
- James Earl Jones and Max Von Sydow! What a movie!
- What's up with James Earl Jones' haircut?
- That one dude really looks like Derek Smalls.
- More with the decapitations!
- This reminds me of the one time I tried to play Dungeons and Dragons as a kid and my character's penis turned to stone when he tried to have sex with Medusa. I'm not sure if we were playing the game correctly.
- I feel like I have a better understanding of Chris Larry now.
- Is Conan the Destroyer any good? I see that is on later this week.
Directed by John Milius
12 hours ago