Thursday, January 24, 2008

Made

Chris Larry has been talking about this movie for years. For some reason, I didn't want to see it when it first came out. I think that I was way burned out about the whole Swingers thing so I avoided it. Luckily for me, 2001's loss was 2007's gain. This movie is pretty damn funny.

The comedic combo of Favreau and Vince Vaughn should really be considered one of the best in movie history. They should keep making comedies together and become the modern day Bob Hope and Bing Crosby or something. The cameos from three Sopranos cast members, a hilarious bit from Peter Falk, and Famke Janssen all add to the fun.

See this movie and you'll begin to understand why Chris Larry can't wait to see Fred Claus. Vaughn is that funny in this movie.

Directed by Jon Favreau
2001
Showtime

2 comments:

Chris Larry said...

dude made rulz!!!!!! vince vaughn is a tour de force...and he plays such an interesting twist on his normal charcter...he is so DUMB! wondefully, gloriously dumb...the peter falk per diem scene is amazing...even p didy is good...

go rewatch swingers...it holds up.

msdee said...

I love this movie and I love Swingers. I agree they are good together.
Favreau is directing now and Vaughn is out making really bad Christmas movies so unfortunately I don't think they will be making any movies soon but they are so money!