Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

It is movies like this that make me want to have kids so I can take them to see such fun. Clever, fast-paced, funny, smart, strange. What else could a person want in a movie like this?

Wallace and Gromit have been on my periphery for awhile now but I'd never seen anything of theirs until now. I wouldn't mind seeing more after enjoying this craziness. No more of the fancy Pixar computer shite, you know what I'm saying. Give me more claymation!

This looked fantastic in HD - my first movie on my new TV.

Directed by Nick Park
2005
Cinemax HD

2 comments:

msdee said...

i agree i love this movie i should buy it for jake

crispin said...

We just watched this too and dug it - I still like Pixar's shite better than this but I have no complaints.