Tuesday, January 02, 2007

X-Men: The Last Stand

Ugh. From the moment this movie started, I knew I was in trouble. I liked the first two of these movies but did not like this one at all. I can only assume that Bryan Singer might have made it better than it was but then again, maybe not.

Maybe he decided not to do it after reading the stinker of a script. As soon as it ended, I couldn't remember much about the movie. There were a few really bad lines but I can't think of what they are right now. They've been completely erased from my mind. Dull, dull, dull and utterly forgettable.

Director: Brett Ratner
2006
DVD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t know if Bryan Singer could have made this any better as he passed on this project to make ANOTHER stinker. Superman Returns was abysmal. In fact, I actually thought it was worse than X3, which I inexplicably liked in the theater, but thought was dumb when I watched it with you. Maybe I’m just a follower.

Listmaker said...

superman returns also sucks. i agree. yucky.

Anonymous said...

I thought this movie was too soap-opera like for me