Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Mummy

Other than Boris Karloff, this movie was pretty lightweight. I know it is supposed to be a classic but I was kind of bored. Karloff though is so damn creepy and he alone makes this movie worth watching.

AMC might be the worst channel on television. I can't believe this channel was once good. If it isn't the obtrusive AMC logo or the constant on screen ads for upcoming movies that get you, then it is definitely the commerical breaks every 7 minutes. Lame channel.

Director: Karl W. Freund
1932
AMC

3 comments:

weasel said...

Didn't AMC used to run movies commercial free,or is that just the vile cockroach of nostalgia crawling up my spine?

Listmaker said...

i think you are right. tough times for amc i guess equals commercials.

ivanomartin said...

I'm always amazed at how much the Boris Karloff Mummy looks like poisoned Ukrainian politician Viktor Yushchenko: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40640000/jpg/_40640931_yushafp203big.jpg